• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Saints Row The Third

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
With all these threads on BF3, MW3, and Skyrim, thought I'd make a thread on Saints Row.

Anyone else get it? So far I think it's entertaining, like a GTA that doesn't take itself seriously. This was my first SR game and I like it.

Only problem so far is that on one of my monitors I get a "resolution/frequency out of range" error when I set it to 1080p, but the other monitor works fine (both are 1080p). Only played for about an hour though.

Heh, I think it just caused my graphics card to overheat. Windows bluescreened and one of my monitors started artifacting. When I restarted, the gpu fan kicked on high. Looks like I'll have to download afterburner and set a custom fan profile, see if that helps.

so far i am in love with it. i dont think its the best game by any means but the gameplay is different that most things im used to. the sky diving bit was soo cool and being able to be as creative as you want with your character is another. the one liners sometimes remind me of some uncharted dialog. the waves of enemies does get a little to redundant though but thats just how games like this are now a days.

Just picked this up yesterday when it was on sale for $20. I absolutely love the game, I think I've put in 12 hours in 2 days (and it is only 1PM Sunday) and am 38% complete.

Picked it up on steam and got a dlc key for the professor genki suit. But there isn't even a suit option in the character creator after the first mission! Any ideas?

Picked it up on steam and got a dlc key for the professor genki suit. But there isn't even a suit option in the character creator after the first mission! Any ideas?

It will probably be in your wardrobe at your crib

Alrighty, I hadn't played in more than two missions. Which I may replay b/c I chose my voice to be 'Zombie' which I thought was hilarious but I have no idea whats going on. Maybe it doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter too much really. You can change your voice/etc if you buy a plastic surgery place as well.

Alrighty, I hadn't played in more than two missions. Which I may replay b/c I chose my voice to be 'Zombie' which I thought was hilarious but I have no idea whats going on. Maybe it doesn't matter.

Yeah, made that same mistake. Then threw a fit when I was missing half the dialogue because even the subtitles came through as "grumble" or "growl". But as Janus said, you could change it in a plastic surgery clinic.

Back