• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dead Space 2 problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OnDborder

I'm a little late to the DS3.
But I got a problem with this..
I got it from Steam and had this problem with numerous v.card drivers.
Anyone have a solution?
Neverming the lousy pic. Just notice where the menu is. Down in the lower right and stays there until I move my cursor over it then it temporary bounces back to the center. The game, when I can get into it, is the same, centered to the lower right..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You mean dead space 2 ?

I just checked to see If mine does the same. Looks normal on my end.

Ya ds2. Sorry, I was reading about Half-life 3 earlier..
Numerous drivers, still the same result.
Btw, thanks for calling me out on my sig. I updated it.
I'm running 6950 in crossfire.
I wonder if it could be a usb device?

Could be, You'd be surprised at how some failing items attached to a pc can cause weird problems in other areas. Seen it before. Worth a try.

No adjustments that I could see.
When I did get into the options, I did try different resolutions and such.
But it's like hitting a moving target with the menu. It bounces from the right lower corner to the center for a split second then back when my cursor moves over it. So I have to time and estimate the location of the "exit" button even when I try to exit the game.

Just a heads up:

This has to be THE buggiest game I have come across in a long time. I am stuck about an hour into it, because an NPC that is supposed to get killed, is standing blocking a doorway and nothing will move him. I gave up and have not gone back to the game since lol.

Back