• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

going cold for the first time [results posted]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wagex

Chapstick Eating Premium Member
going cold for the second time [live stream!!]

going live again tomorow night be ready, puting my e6600 and e6300 on dice :)

[lstream]wagexoverclockers[/lstream]
just getting the live stream setup, when i get home from work i should have my first pot and going cold the first time :) so im just seeing if i can get the video working

done!!!

ty sebas for all the help :)

Last edited:
well sadly my dragon v2.4 didnt come in today :'( shoulda been here 3 days but lets hope for the fourth! so hopefully tomorrow that was a long day of waiting :(

bump going cold now!! setting up

Well guys... It appears the feed is broken for the night.

I'm heading to bed.

Great results for your first time goin' cold Ross!

Even a legit Gold Cup!

Look forward to more results soon!

I was fun; wasn't it Ross?

Great results. Much better than what many of us got on our 1st cold sessions.

PS: We didn't get a screenshot for the SPi1M run? I know you had one for like 9.5xx or something... That should have been good enough for another 3rd places and more HWTPP.... :D

I was fun; wasn't it Ross?

Great results. Much better than what many of us got on our 1st cold sessions.

PS: We didn't get a screenshot for the SPi1M run? I know you had one for like 9.5xx or something... That should have been good enough for another 3rd places and more HWTPP.... :D

I tink I lgot one I was so tired when I posted il check again

p.s. hope i dont have the ram issue again haha wasted alot of time and i got wasted rofl

Last edited:
going cold again tomorrow bump everyone get ready :D

going cold again right now :D

Forgot to post I got 30 boints with the e6600 it was nothin special though tipped at 515 fsb done going cold for a while gonna be moving soon closer to.some,ln2 :)

Back