• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

600t all White Mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Matt~G

Registered
Hello All
I am new to OC forums, I have gotten alot of useful information from here over the years. I have just completed my second pc build I thought this would be a good time to create an account and join in. Enjoy

Im going for a white and black theme mixed with a little bit of blue from the MB. As you can see I have painted the Cosair Dominator Airflow Fan White, and I have used White sleeved cables for the MB power and Graphics cards.
I used some White corrigated tubing to cover the other power cables.

6c89.jpg
I Plan on painting the power supply white and removing the sticker, as well as the radiator fan frames along with the pci slot covers. I tested out painting other case fans themselves but it always threw off the balance..

984phf.jpg
Here is a view with the cover on

2ykhz02.jpg
and again

Let me know what you think!

I personally think white cases look amazing, Just too scared to buy one as i know fine well it would be a pain to keep clean, and im a clean freak :L

I'm the same way. I really like the black and white color scheme the OP used. It looks amazing! But I hate dusting so it would turn gray lol.

Ok here is a belated update to my mod here, i think this looks really good, ive still got more to paint!

5yw7ya.jpg

Welcome to the Forums Matt~G

I have the same case... and my name is matt aswell... want to be forum BFFs?!

i love the white and black.. looks soo nice!

@Matt~G: i cant tell, but did you swap out the 200mm fans? i cant, for the life of me, figure out how to access the 2 bottom screws on the front of the case. and the manual is **** for this case... the only way i could see me getting those screws is if i either; A) break the case, or B) take the case like fully appart...

@Matt~G: i cant tell, but did you swap out the 200mm fans? i cant, for the life of me, figure out how to access the 2 bottom screws on the front of the case. and the manual is **** for this case... the only way i could see me getting those screws is if i either; A) break the case, or B) take the case like fully appart...

No i did not swap the 200mm fans those are the ones the case came with. The top fan however is pretty simple to remove, you take off the top grate and you can see the 4 screws right there. For the lower fan you basically have to take apart the entire front to get to it.

yeah i got the top one swapped but i just cant get to the front one.. imma see if my dad has an extremely short rachet with a philips bit to try it x__x

Wouldnt that be convenient :) good luck on that one.

Theres clips inside the front panel in which you have to use to take the front panel off to access them, The original design on this case had the front 200mm fan in a quick release fan holder which came undone from the inside, but for god only knows what reason, they removed it.

I tried painting one of the Antec Radiator fan frames white, but when i put it back together it makes a really irritating scratching sound and now im only running on one, i need to find a replacement. I am also running higher temps, went from 39c-40c to 42c-45c while on full load or so playing games. So the push/pull is a benefit.

Back