• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

11.11c Catalyst Drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

a c i d.f l y

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/Catalyst1111cperformance.aspx

Elder Scrolls Skyrim
•New in Catalyst 11.11c: Delivers AMD CrossfireX performance scaling for the AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
•Delivers AMD CrossfireX performance scaling for AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series
•Improves performance 2-7% on single GPU configurations
•Resolve corruption seen when enabling Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing on the AMD Radeon HD 6970 Series

· Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
•New in Catalyst 11.11b: Delivers AMD CrossfireX performance scaling

· Batman Arkham City
•Improves DirectX 11 performance for single GPU configurations

· Rage
•Delivers AMD CrossfireX performance scaling
•Resolves a number of image / stability issues seen with the title:
•Fix geometry corruption, sometimes seen in Bash TV entrance
•Fix issues with Low-memory conditions on 32bit systems.
•Fix issue with extreme corruption with missing textures on 32bit systems.
•Fix memory leaks when deleting/reusing sync objects.
•Fix hitching and pausing, especially noticeable on some Quad Core systems when doing races and Stanley Express runs.
•Fix some missing shadows

· Battlefield 3
•Resolves intermittent corruption seen when playing the game at specific camera angles

This fixed the "purple/transparent texture" issue I was experiencing with Skyrim. Game still crashes like I would after a two-week binge on cocaine. :( Stupid 1.2 version of the Skyrim is buggier than it was to begin with.

Shyrim still looks awsome for me. Also, fixed Rage but I think my copy of Rage is still borked. I cannot get the 2nd level load screen to finish, I have contacted Rage support...again.

Back