• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stock fan or others on H100

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

quadcitytech

Registered
So I am wanting to buy an H100 and read some reviews on it and such. I watched a video where the guy installed it into the HAF-X which is the case I am getting. In doing so he removed the 2 stock fans and replaced them with these http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835553002

Then he attached the two 200mm fans back on top of the case that came with the case.

I am new to the push/pull thing and looking at his fan setup it almost looks like the bottom fans attached to the H100 are taking air from inside case and pushing it through the rad toward the top fans...but then it looks like the top fans are pushing the air back toward the case. Can someone check this video and tell me what you think of it.

Here is his update which really shows it working

and here is his longer video explaining how to do it all.

So if anyone can view the videos and explain to me why his fans face the way they do as well as explain why he has basically two fans on top of each other from the stock top case fan to the one he installed on the rad I would appreciate it.

Back