• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Upgrading from Corsair 800D to Caselabs TH10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dhruvdas2000

Hey Guys

Currently I have a Corsair 800D case which is great. But as usual when you start upgrading not everything remains great. I have three EVGA GTX 580 classfied video cards. They need way too many 8pin/6pin connectors. So much so I ran out of molex connectors as I had to use them to get extra 6 pins connectors for these cards. Not that my Silverstone ST1500 can't run everything..I am out of connectors to connect my watercooling pumps, tons of fans etc...so thinking to get another smaller PSU to run those. But 800D case wont hold dual power supply...I can do small mods but don't have the expertise to mod the 800D to hold dual PSU if it is even possible...So thinking to get another case..Caselabs TH10 may be..
Anybody owns this case here?..how is the case?..I cant find any reviews which I want to see before I buy it..any input will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Back