• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best 560 Ti Profile setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Redish Blue

Ok so I have just bought another 560 Ti and I am running them in SLI at the moment. I have been very pleased with the added performance, but I am wondering if I can squeeze a little more out :) I currently have all the settings in the nvidia control panel, but I am wondering if I can change these to improve performance?

I am rather familiar with the SLI lingo so let me know what you guys have already figured out for yourselves. I did tweak some settings, but it just seemed like everything I did made FPS worse. This is a purely gaming rig as well and the rest of my specs are in my sig.

I'm clueless for SLI tweaking, but if they're working and scaling properly, a good next step is always to overclock them. Try MSI Afterburner and see how far you can get. Don't forget to enable voltage control in settings and then just make sure temps are in check. :)

I'm clueless for SLI tweaking, but if they're working and scaling properly, a good next step is always to overclock them. Try MSI Afterburner and see how far you can get. Don't forget to enable voltage control in settings and then just make sure temps are in check. :)

Overclocking the new card was the first thing I did :) I have both cards running at 950 core at the moment and they dont even break 60c! I figured out to make my own SLI profiles and where to load premade ones for certain games. I have to say that I am very impressed the the SLI 560 Ti performance and thats coming from someone who used to have a 580.

Back