• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm back... AGAIN! And folding like a lawn chair.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

goose90proof

Hey thar gyzz! I've been back to folding since this past Saturday. I got a new video card courtesy of /r/kindness on Reddit.com if any of you are familiar with it. If anyone even remembers the last time I posted, I was having some problems with my computer over-heating and I accidentally fried my video card, hence my absence. I'm going for -bigadv WU's now that I'm back up and running again. I'm not sure how many a3 WU's I've completed since I started back up, but I'm gonna add the necessary flags for -bigadv probably some time early next week when I'm sure I'll have met the minimum requirements. Feels great to be participating in the team again.

Cheers! :grouphug:

Seriously!?! It wasn't like that a few months ago... Regardless, I'm folding again and that's what matters. I'm gonna try to commit 16-18 hours out of the day to folding. I rarely have times for games anymore and usually only use my desktop computer in the evenings when I get home from work and most often it's just to play music in the background.

Back