• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H on AMD Cards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
By possible do you mean "economical?"

I mean possible, and compared to the fermi cards performance wise? I know there was talk awhile back about newer cards being able to be used for F@H.

Yes it's possible. If you use version 7 of the client (FahCore_16), you will make about 60% of the ppd of an nVidia card at the same price point. If you use v6 of the client (FahCore_11), about 33% of nVidia production can be expected.

Yes it's possible. If you use version 7 of the client (FahCore_16), you will make about 60% of the ppd of an nVidia card at the same price point. If you use v6 of the client (FahCore_11), about 33% of nVidia production can be expected.

Thank you, thats the info I was looking for. Happy Holiday's.:thup:

Where do I find Ver 7?

Back