• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

show your christmas goodies!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I got this, to me from me :)

msi-870a-pe-9s.jpg

955front.jpg

ac-freezer7pro-v2.jpg

57869_l.jpg

I also got an 8" 7.5a bench grinder, and a 5" vise for teh garage

My family chipped in and bought me a brand new computer system that i get the joy of putting together :D Little did they know i'd just spent about 3k on computer gear, they go out and spend another 1500ish on a new FX 8150 system :D

Not a gift to me but this was my mothers new computer that I got to build. I was excited since I dont get to spend a lot of time building/getting practice.

392217_10150496089533841_503443840_8634359_146994285_n.jpg

Girlfriend replaced my busted old wallet, with the version I originally actually wanted. Old wallet was 2-3 years old, held up pretty well to abuse really. Both Stewart/Stand, first through thinkgeek, second direct.

DSC03083.JPG

DSC03082.JPG

DSC03081.JPG

I must whole-heartedly concede Quiqsby !! Congratulations and kudos. Beats a puppy every time...........

It just happened to be good timing on my part. We got the ultrasound done 12/20, just in time for Christmas. Now I need to start looking for a pickup that has a back seat.

It just happened to be good timing on my part. We got the ultrasound done 12/20, just in time for Christmas. Now I need to start looking for a pickup that has a back seat.

As a guy who has 3 kids I feel very stupid to admit this.. But I thought it was a pile of poo :screwy:

Congrats on the kid

I finally bought myself a new monitor. I've been using these 2 x 17" Sony LCDs since late 2003. I went with a 24" ASUS VW246H and I've been quite happy with it. Here's an action shot :):

monitor.jpg

To go along with it, I figured I could use a newer video card as my 8800GTS was showing it's age. I didn't go all out on the video card but it is still a decent bump in performance with some power savings and being quieter. I bought a MSI GeForce GTX550 Ti Cyclone 1 GB.

Back