• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my cooling failing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

morimori

hi i just bought my pc for 2 months , didnt expect this would happen,basically,
my computer shutoff at start up, restarting seems to solve the problem, so i monitor it what discover that on cold boot, the cpu cooling is not functioning, at first i thought well its not major as long as i restart again then it fix. but now its not, it shows normal temp earlier today but later, it shoots up to 70c and carry on going, i immidiately log out, wait for abit and log back in, and its back to normal on the temperature monitor. im not sure is this a hardware failing cus i read on some case that this could be a bios as well, but eitherway i dont knw what to do, i cant play games on full screen due to i want to constantly monitor the temperature, please help guys

What type of liquid cooling are we talking? Closed loop or a custom water loop?

This probably wasn't the best location to ask about liquid cooling though. The water cooling section would have been best for that.

it says H2Flo liquid single fan cpu cooler, if that helps, im not expert on such but i will try give as much info as possible

I'm afraid I've never heard of that particular cooler. Have you checked that all power leads on the cooler are plugged in? If so I'd suggest getting it replaced under warranty

says 3.3 i5 on the system, but i believe when i ordered it , its said to be 3.8 overlcoked

Run CPUz and give us a screenshot or validation, whatever is easier for you.

And use the
edit.gif
button please. :3

Back