• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EOC Stats still not working

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

augie1111

Is anyone else having issues with this? I can't find anything on their forums, I tried a different browser, IE, but no change either. What am I missing as it was supposed to be up yesterday?:shrug: Using Kakao ATM.

From Jason at EOC;

Yeah, I *was* planning on adding some more disks to the server but the floods hit and I really don't even want to both getting a quote because I know it will be some ridiculous number. When prices do drop back down I'm going to try and add a couple more drives to split off the stats to their own disks which should help things.

But as of now most of EOC stuff and the FAH stats are on the same 15K RPM HDs.

I have successfully pruned down the bloated table from like 35GB to 24GB.... It's still going though... Currently at 98192 of 518057... In the morning or maybe the middle of the night I'll probably stop the pruning and re-optimize the table. When you delete stuff it leaves gaps in the index, the more it can get shaved down the faster it will go. I was going to do a SELECT... INSERT grabbing just the data I needed and putting it in a new table, but there would still be a TON of data doing things that way and I don't think it would be any faster than the DELETE method...

I did make one change, which I can't believe I futzed this up without noticing it sooner. Images now should be cached for a week via header response... That should also cut down on bandwidth some.

It will be back soon enough. Patience. :)

Back