• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPUID says I have an 1105T...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gutlessVADER

Registered
I was kind of suspicious when my new 1100T was running at 3.6GHz during stress tests even when I had disabled Turbo Boost, and it turned out it had an HT of 220 and Core multiplier of 16.5. So I moved that down to 15 so I could have 3.3GHz. And then I saw this-

o4teB.png
[/URL][/IMG]

And it says the name is 1105T. I've never heard of Phenom II with a higher number than 1100, so can someone tell me if I'm missing something, or did I get plain lucky?

It still says 1105T, but since AMD has never said anything about a CPU under this name I'm unsure of what to think.

Well... the NAME can actually be changed by a config file I believe, but you can see in the Specification section it recognizes it for what it is.

What board do you have and are you on the latest bios?? Does it support that CPU?

What is really odd to me is the 220Mhz HTT... I thought default was 200?

If it was some 'secret chip that got in the retail chain' i cant imagine the HTT bus is what would be changed for a higher bin, it would be the multiplier.

Back