• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Voltage Mod and wiretrick???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

12am

I've heard alot about all this voltage mod and wiretrick .... could you tell me what in the world both of theese things are and how it relates to overclocking!.. also I have a asus cuv4x with a fcpga p3 866 so could I take advantage of the voltmod or wire trick??? thanks

1) Welcome aboard.

2) I can't help you, I'm an AMDer. But I can tell you that double posting can get the bomb dropped on you if it happens frequently. If you weren't sure where to post I think this post would easily fit in either the cpu or motherboard category, but not both. Aside from looking like spam its easier to deal with the responses if they're confined to one thread.

check the sticky on vid pin wire wrapping in this category...has all the info you need as well as several good links

check the sticky on vid pin wire wrapping in this category...has all the info you need as well as several good links

what deez said...and welcome to the forums! I would suggest that you o/c as high as you can w/o a volt mod, before doing it. Some chips can handle the speed w/o the volts, and if yours can, then that is the better way...IMHO:D

Back