• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gentleman, it is time...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Alright guys, we're less than 100 points to 15th place currently.

OC Forums - 22127 points
OC-Lab - 22204

We've been climbing in points fast since the start of December, and we've got ourselves into a critical position...

Less than 100 points to 15th, and only 1100 points to 9th place...

January. Gentleman, it is time... release the Kraken!

Wait, wrong video. :p Here's the one...

LET'S WHOOP SOME SERIOUS {expletive} THIS MONTH TEAM!

So....the Kraken is the monster from Jabba's palace. That thing gets around!

Going to see how many points I can get out of this P-M laptop ... :D

I have a ss in my emachine thread, but I wanted to redo it with the contest background

Good news and bad news... Bad news first!

Bad: We lost almost 50 points today, because AndreYang took 1st knocking hokie to 3rd on the 7970.

Good: We earned enough points to make up for that and then some. We're actually in 15th right now! Once the nightly stats update the team page will reflect it. :)

OCF: 22198
OC-Lab: 22188

So that's one down, only 200 more points for 14th, and 600 for 13th.

Woot!

I'll maybe squeeze another few points out of the L110 just now but then I think that's me done until I can get my hands on more hardware.

I plan to do a bit tonight, probably nothing high pointish though, mostly testing a 5830.

Hope so Juan. I'm going to turn on this sempy 145 and see how high my base clock goes on the CIVE. If I'm lucky, I might be able to get 60 points or so for a 13minute wprime1024 run. :D

I will be assembling my new rig this weekend and testing its limits. N ot sure how well an i5-2500K pair with an ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3, an Ati 6950(flashed to 6970 and overclocked), and my PC1600 Gskill 8-8-8-24 RAM will fare, but it will definitely do better than the system in my sig.

perfect time for the FW to be going on. we should keep putting points up at a steady rate :) I am planning on running my gtx 580's in 2x tonight. hopefully pull in a few. :D

Back