• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dota 2 beta invites?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

medo145

Not sure if this is against the rules or the right place to ask.

Does anyone have any dota 2 beta invites/keys?

thanks

I signed up for a key and got one last week. I think the only way to get them is to sign up through steam. I wasn't given a key to put in, rather, it was automatically added to my steam account.

how long ago would you say you signed up, i signed up about 3 weeks ago.

i think i read somewhere that if you go into the beta you could invite your friends.

i guess if that was true, everyone and their mother would be in the beta.

I signed up about a month ago, but was honest on my survey in that I never played the original dota and only played some LoL when it was in beta.

which that may explain why I haven't received an invite.

I signed up once when the beta was originally announced. Signed up once again and got an invite a week later. No clue what the criteria for getting an invite is. I said I was moderately experienced with dota and dota like games. The couple games I've played so far had a mix of people ranging from talented to terrible so I think they are selecting a mix, but that is just a guess.

Back