• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 3 C4 Destruction Montage. Need some feedback! :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GenDext3r

Hey guys, thought I would share my first and hopefully not last c4 destro montage i recently uploaded on youtube

Hope you enjoy!

Let me know if you liked it or not im still a newb when it comes to editing, altough im pretty happy with the final result.
Add me if you wanna play together sometime, here is a link to my profile:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/GenDext3r/

I am planning on doing more montages in the near future. Next one will probably be mainly focused on LMG type of guns. I already have some cool footage with LMGs in action. Besides releasing montages i'll be uploading tdm/conquest etc. gameplay more often from now on. Also, check out my old Sniper Montage back from BC2 days Used to be in top20 back then.. now i dont have that much time to play teh gamez. I'd be really surprised if some of you could actually recognize my nick name hahaha ;p Hope you enjoy.

See you on the battlefield!

It doesn't matter if you play on a soft or hardcore mode when it comes to blowing up a heavy tank with c4, or did I miss something? I personally prefer HC mode too, but in this case I was having more fun playing on a normal mode :)

I honestly have trouble getting excited over this....because the original C4 montages (that have a lot of views) were done a few months ago. It's all the same.

Are there servers out there kicking/banning for using C4 with vehicles yet? I'm not against it, but I know it was a huge nono in the Bf2 community. :\

Last edited:
Are there servers out there kicking/banning for using C4 with vehicles yet? I'm not against it, but I know it was a huge nono in the Bf2 community. :\

Haven't seen one .. Personally, the only thing I didn't like about c4 in BC2 was destroying M-COMs with it. Anyway, glad some of you guys like the vid :)

vehicles that hasn't been used yet wont explode, it'll only explode if you board the vehicle and get out of it after 8 seconds..

Yeah, that's what I meant. Which essentially defeat the purpose of setting vehicle traps with C4. Oh the good ol 1942 days..... ;)

lol, I love baiting with helicopters...

Stock heli with C4, fly to the battle, get out...wait for the bite :p

I did the same thing but with a jeep yesterday.. Always pack some C4 onto it. I drive it to offices (pointC) in Karhg, and see a rocket ambush so I exit the jeep letting it bang onto a canister. Of course my strategy here was pretty bad, I ended up in the middle of no cover with very slim chances for survival. I shoot at one of the guys, but someone else shot me down, so I die. Well, when I die, I see the guy who shot me, and see from the corner, someone takes the jeep and leaves with it.

Respawn.

Tap "4", C4 button... CLICK *100 points for me*

:attn:

Was glorious.

Team Deathmatch gameplay uploaded yesterday with a pretty good score (55-6) Enjoy :)

Part 1:

Part 2:

Back