• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SC2 noob help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OpaqueShadow

Registered
anybody out there available as a FREE coach for a bronze league zerg player? or you could offer advice off off replays.
IGN: OpaqueShadow

any help appreciated

SC2... SimCity 2000? Keep tax low, avoid using fund trick as the interest is killer, don't build too much too fast.

I can try to offer some coaching. If you want this to go smoothly, please make sure you have some friends you can play against that are tough for you to beat, and if you have a vent server, get me the information required to log into it. Just keep in mind that the ladders are currently locked.

how long have you been stuck in bronze?

Last edited:
Do you do any outside 'homework' for the game? For example watching Day9 dailies, youtube matches/strategies/etc? Teamliquid is pretty much the go-to-source for a lot of information (both basic and very advanced)

feel free to join the sc2 clan (in my sig) and there are about 50 member name and character codes for you to add to your friend list and we all will gladly help

always be on teamliquid.net and play against better players. ask for suggestions if they beat you. you`ll be amazed at the things you can learn..

Back