• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Terrible 3DMark score

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Could be a malfunctioned chipset/graphics card drivers. Make sure nothing else is running in the background, and a do a reboot before doing a test.

May be a good idea to do a msconfig and knock out a few non-critical things from starting up like software updaters, IMs, etc...

Your score is fine given your hardware. If you look at tips for improving it, you can see your GPU score was only low by ~80 points, and the rest of the tests were good.

If you gave the GPU a mild overclock, you'd probably make that alert go away - but if you are gaming fine with it, I would disregard that alert.

I'd also run the test over a couple times, as often benchmark scores can vary with multiple runs, if its a fresh boot, or what might be running in the background - could be a fluke, and I'd rule that out before I worried too much. :)

Your physics score is fine your graphics score is very low. OC that 465 and you'll see your score improve. Those 465's where OC beasts because they where given such a low clock from the factory. I would think you should be close to 4K with just a graphics OC. I would give that 950 a mild OC (3.6-3.8) and I think you should see a score in between 4000-4500.

Back