• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Digital Prioris XL Server...sort of

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WillysNut

Senior Jeep Nut
My latest binge mod. I don't know what it is about saturday morning and too much coffee that turn's into a messy room and a silly case mod to show for it! This case has some sweet features though...

General shot..a nice clean looking case:

Didn't spend too much time on the details. This is a full time folding machine and I didn't want it out of service too long. PSU leaves the most to be desired. Had to do some dremel work to get the mobo connectors to fit.

And..the part that I love. The duct work! This case orignally had 2 pentium cpu's on a riser card that sat in line with the arm at the top of the fan housing. The lower half of the 120mm feeds the PCI slots.

The 80mm fan in front of the drive bay brings fresh air across the drive which is pretty sweet. With only one drive it's all cold air that then makes it's way to the Glaciator for some sweet coolin' action.

I only setup one tiny fan in the top rear that's running...all the holes in the back of this case make for great flow from front to back. Dropped my interior temp cases and cpu temp with this setup. All in all, worth the time....until the next binge! Sorry bout all the picture bandwidth...gotta share this stuff with someone who understands. My friends all think I'm crazy as a coconut!!

PNY Ti500 cooled by an exahust fan from a dead cabletron switch. Approx 30cfm.

Last edited:
Back