• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

humm......?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kato

Addicted Tweaker
Hey guys, i just did a major mod on cooling today....

-switched from my moded case to a PC-65
-switched the 3 stock fans with 3 Sunon 50cfm 80mm
-changed the stock chipset HS to a Corb
-added the T.H. active ram cooling kit
-installed Digital Doc5

and here is the question....with my old case, my cpu temp was 28C idle, 35C loaded. but now my cpu temp is like 35C idle, and 39 loaded!!! what would caused this huge change in temp?!

Could it because i re-applied a new layer of AS2? (i had to take off the HS in order to insert the temp probe, but i cleaned all the old AS2 first) but my case temp(23C) are fine, just 2C about my room temp.

also with the digidoc i'm able to monitor the rest of the system, can you guys tell me if the temps are fine? (all idle)

chipset 29.4C
RAM 27.7C

thanks guys:D

Your temperatures are still good but if you think they should be lower then play with your case fans and your HSF and your entire setup. Just play with it all and see what your different temps come out to be.

Well, if the new temps are being read by the Digidoc, and the old temps by the in socket thermister, then your fine. The old one was just reading low. That's why you got the DigiDoc right? To find the true temps?

Your AS2 will take up to 40 hours of run time to 'set in' according to the instructions. I'd wait and see what's up at that time. You're not going to burn anything up at those temps.

Back