• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much would this cost anywhere else?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ruthless

Registered
Just out of curiosity, i'd like to know how much this would cost in the US or in other parts of Europe? I am from Finland and this is a beast machine offered by a Finnish distributor, but it costs an arm and a leg :D

EVGA Classified Super Record 2 -Motherboard, Dual QPI LGA1366 Xeon
2 x Intel Xeon X5690 -processor, 3.46GHz
48GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM
2 x 120GB SSD (Raid 1/0)
4 x 2TB SATA II-HDD
2 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX590, 3GB
Blu-Ray RW
Xonar HDAV 1.3 Deluxe 7.1 -soundcard
Lian Li PC-V2120B -case
1500W PSU
Watercooling:
2 x Swiftec MCP35X 12V pump
2 x EK-Supreme HF Acetal CPU-blocker
2 x EK-FC590GTX Acetal Full Cover -GC Block
EK-CoolStream Rad XT 360 -cooler
Ek-CoolStream Rad XTC 280 -cooler
16/12mm hoses and connectors

Price: 9299 euros which is about 12350 dollars :D

EDIT: I do not know what SSD or HDD they are offering, those are not listed there, should be for that price...

The first question you need to ask your self is are you GOING to use this A) to not fold/bench with this would be a shame B) NO game out there needs 2 xeno's and quad sli gpus. Its like buying a Ferrari and not going above 60 mph you would be better going with a Toyota or something. you don't need the sound card and quad sli drivers aren't the best also you could save ALOT of money buy making a computer your self.

I would recommend if your going for the best of the best wait for the 700/600 (what ever they are going to call it) series from nvidia and go with sandy bridge-E then water cool and OC the crap out of it, it should play most every game on the market. That it just unreasonable 2 cpu's and quad sli in 5 years that hardware will be obsolete.

No, i am NOT going to buy that :D the amount of RAM for starters is way too much that anyone could need :D i was just wondering about the price of those components around the world.

When i build my computer here in Finland, i paid about 1250 euros for them and when i compared the price of the components in the US, same components were about 950-1000 euros put together.

But you do have to admit that those parts would rock at the moment :clap:

Back