• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Favorite PC Game of All Time

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

noname2020x

Who made your favorite PC game?

Electronic Arts,
Ubisoft,
Blizzard,
id Software,
Bioware,
Valve,
Other?

Mine: Bioware (KOTOR)

(If this could be turned into a poll that would be great! I couldn't seem to do it myself. Thanks!)

Last edited:
Bioware hands down

Kotor also

Although Mass Effect and Dragon Age are great games too.

Kotor2 is good too now that its FINALLY fixed with the restored content mod lol. And that was produced by obsidian

Epic for the Unreal series (original Unreal may be my favorite SP game of all time with UT being my favorite MP game)

iD software for the earlier quake games and a few others

Blizzard for RTS and WoW

Gearbox for Half life and borderlands

Bethesda for The Elder Scrolls games..

Bioware..

Too many to list...

Yeah I don't think I could really pick just ONE.
Valve: lots o products
Epic: Unreal series, well up until UT2004

Wow, I think it really says a lot about you when you have to come up with what games really define you.. Hundreds of hours of the UT series honed my FPS skills ten years ago, and games like MOHAA and COD introduced kickass ww2 campaigns.. A bit after that HL2 and Doom3 added a new dimension to PC games.. WoW and EVE took things to a different level. Whats next? BF3 is pretty insane but aside from that, theres some other newer games on the market that are entertaining but I cannot bring to mind a real generational leap asides.. Thoughts?

Started Diablo in 1996, followed by Baldur's Gate in 1998, and I've been hooked ever since. To this day, I still play games from the following series.

BioWare/Black Isle Studios

• Baldur's Gate Series
  • Icewind Dale Series
  • Neverwinter Nights Series
Blizzard

• Diablo Series

Started Diablo in 1996, followed by Baldur's Gate in 1998, and I've been hooked ever since. To this day, I still play games from the following series.

BioWare/Black Isle Studios

• Baldur's Gate Series
  • Icewind Dale Series
  • Neverwinter Nights Series
Blizzard

• Diablo Series

I would say someone is an old school D&D guy

Ugh, the question of favorite game gives me the chills. There are so many games that have had immense impact on me and narrowing it down to just one is INCREDIBLY hard.

If I were to choose only one it would be MGS1-Konami.

As I said there are 10+ titles tied for first place.

lol @ EA (also most of those you listed are publishers not developers...)

I know the graphics suck and the story is stupid my all-time favorite game has to be GTA III; After having a :censored: day just getting on there and killing everyone with all the cheats is awesome. I can play that stupid game for hours.

Westwood Studios (C&C95 -> RA2)
Bohemia Interactive (ArmA series)
CCP hf. (EVE Online)
Eugen Systems (Act of War)
Mojang AB. (Minecraft)
Ion Storm Inc. (Deus Ex and Theif series)
Cavedog Entertainment (Total Annihilation)
Early incarnation of DICE (Battlefield 1942 -> Battlefield 2), after the EA acquisition, the Battlefield series became rubbish

Not in any particular order

Last edited:
Back