• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Should I wait?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AJZ

Registered
So I'm about to OC my 2500k but I'm getting a larger watt psu next week. My question if I change out my psu after an oc will I screw the oc up or will I be better off waiting to buy the new psu first then proceed.

Post your systems specs in your sig and in a post so we can see what you got first :)

In my sig now, sorry about that. Just wondering if I get a better psu after ocing will I need to re-oz or will it ruin anything or will nothing be effected?

It won't affect anything. You can turn off your computer without it affecting it right? Then you can change out the PSU without affecting it. Computer won't know if it's off or the PSU is missing. Check out my sig for PSU recommendations!! Microcenter in Cambridge is a great place as well!

It won't affect anything. You can turn off your computer without it affecting it right? Then you can change out the PSU without affecting it. Computer won't know if it's off or the PSU is missing. Check out my sig for PSU recommendations!! Microcenter in Cambridge is a great place as well!

That's the only place I shop! They price match and beat anything online! Thanks.

Last edited:
Back