• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

any place still selling Chieftec Dragon Full Towers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

siskoeva

Or any of the similarly constructed Full Tower Chieftec cases of that line? I have an old one that I had lent to my friend when I went overseas and got it back not to long ago. Suffices to say, it's pretty banged up, missing the full plastic casing to the top and door, one hard drive container missing, all but 2 of the plastic fan mounts gone, and I have no drive rails to speak of. I absolutely adore this case, and was sad to see the way it was treated, and would like to buy another one, even used if in good condition with it mostly intact. Any shops, online or off, have any available?

Old school! This was one of Alienware's original towers. I use to have one and so did my dad and brother.

Old school! This was one of Alienware's original towers. I use to have one and so did my dad and brother.

Pretty sure everyone had one of these back in the day! I know I still have mine sitting in a closet - just can't bring myself to get rid of it. :p

Back