• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yeessss! CM9 ICS beta 2 on atrix

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

manu2b

Wow, amazing improvement comparing to GingerBread.
Everything works faster and smoother!

I just got the official ICS update from Asus on my TF101. I'm not really that impressed with it. The only two things that are better about it so far are access to the Chrome browser and the new notification bar. I can't wait to get ICS on my Evo 3D, though. That should be a lot better. If HTC doesn't have an official update soon I'm going to root and find a good ICS rom.

Wish I could have ICS for my phone... sadly its too old I doubt there will be support for it, but a new phone should be coming my way hopefully here in the near future.

I put ics on my old fascinate 3 weeks before the nexus was available. I like the rom rather well

I am just waiting for it on my SGH-i777 (AT&T GSII) but for something remotely stable we need the i9100 (int. GSII) Kernel Source to fix major bugs

Good stuff. I have been waiting for a good ICS rom for my evo. Just got a glimmer of hope for the possibility of CM9 a couple of days ago a dev has started publishing nightlies again and I had thought that development had been halted on my phone but apparently they just had to get a new server system to compile the nightlies.

HTC Desire.

Has single core 1.0Ghz Processor in it with 386Megs of ram... thats right Nothing!
As well 512Meg of onboard memory which really leaves me with nothing as for space on the phone even if most apps are on my memory card.

ICS for GSII (intl.) "Scheduled" for March 15th Launch

http://www.engadget.com/2012/03/05/samsung-galaxy-sii-getting-ics-upgrade-march-15th/

I would not put 100% faith in this but you never know.

Just a heads up for i9100 and i777 users ICS is on the way.

Those of you with older phones, ICS normally runs really good on them, most of the issues are normally bugs from the port not the phones themselves :D

Yeah I have to admit it runs just as good as GingerBread did, if not better :eek:

I am very impressed with this build I have. I was about to go out and get a Nexus S or the S2.. But with my phone now having ICS before the S2, I think I am hanging on to it for a while :)

Pretty much the same specs as my Vibrant, aside from my phone having an internal memory card. I am enjoying ICS on my phone!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1355660

Looks like its working on yours also :)

*EDIT: 'working' some people are having some issues. Sit tight! It will be up and running I imagine soon.

Sadly non are supported and what I was running into. Mine is a CDMA device not GSM which most of the roms are for.

Back