• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eyefinity Setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TechtonicPC

Member, formerly Surfrat
Curious what most are using for their eyefinity setups. Mine will be mostly for Flight sims and iracing.

I currently have one Acer GD235, which is a great monitor, although i do not use the 3D on it, so it is probably a bit of a waste. I was thinking of gravitating towards a good 24inch IPS panel, but there are just so many options.

Maximum PC did a review on the http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-E2370V-BF-led-monitor

this seems like a bargain for a 5ms IPS panel, but I don't know. Only place I can find that carries it anymore is Walmart, Newegg shows it discontinued.

Suggestions?

I just picked up 3x Dell U2412M's, and couldn't be happier. The monitors are amazing for the price.

I did actually look at those but with the very slow response time there is juat too much ghoasting for fast paced gaming.

i got 3 of these babies. You could probably find montiors with a LITTLE bit thinner bezel, but honestly theyre not that big xD. they work very well imo.

i got 3 of these babies. You could probably find montiors with a LITTLE bit thinner bezel, but honestly they're not that big xD. they work very well imo.

I've got the 25" version of yours. I agree that you'd be hard pressed to find thinner bezels. I hate seeing these monitors in magazines and product articles that have crazy thin bezels.
I found out yesterday that Minecraft support eyefinity. I dunno if that's your kinda game but it was still surprising nonetheless.
:comp:

Back