• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Replacement Fan for My Hyper 212+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

noname2020x

I upgraded all of my case fans and everything is dead quiet... but my cpu fan. I still have the stock hyper 212+ fan and it fits in very snug (in other words, can't go over that width) and it's doing a good job cooling, but all of my other fans are well under 30db. Suggestions?

I've been keeping it on a low setting (around 2/10) when just browsing the web, but I know one of these times I will forget about it and burn up my cpu playing crysis or something.

I like the Gentle Typhoon AP-15 fans myself. When I tested the Hyper 212 Plus, I wasn't using the GT AP-15 fans for testing but rather a couple of Scythe SFF21F fans, so I can't give you a direct comparison to the CM fan. But the AP-15 is definitely a quieter fan than the CM fan that comes with the 212.

Back