• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my expected new rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dead_sincebirth

hi, i m gona buy a new rig for my self in these days please check out my selected hardware combination and tell me wether it is good or not

i5,2500kprocessor , ASUS P8Z68-M-PRO or V-PRO , 1333mhz corsair 4+4total 8 gb RAM ,seagate 500GB HDD, PSU coolermaster GX-750watts, cpucooler hyper212evo, antec300 or thermaltake commander MS-1
poin 2 be noted "without any 3D or graphic card"

i am an average gamer but hardcore multitasker and web-browser !!!

and 1 thng more please tell me that the copper pipes of hyper212evo are empty from inside or they are filled with coolent or any liquid ?

thanks in advance :welcome: anxiously waiting :bang head

what graphics card are you gonna get, if its not very high end you dont need 750w power also rember to check if the ram if compatible with the motherboard
good luck with the build :thup:

You do not need a 750W PSU for a single GPU (which as noted 'without any graphic card').

The copper tubes have something inside of them. Dont worry they do not break.

That ram will be fine. Ram compatibility is a non issue 99% of the time.

I'd grab an ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 if you don't plan on overclocking that far to save a bit of money.

Also, 1600MHz RAM is usually only a few dollars more than 1333Mhz.

I'm also personally not a fan of Cooler Master PSUs, you could probably run this entire system off a quality 500W. If you plan on getting a GPU in the future, a Corsair 600CX would be able to run that system with ANY GPU you choose. It also comes in a great combo deal with the HDD that you already chose.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.827833

Back