• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA SR-2 Dimensions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mister_Yumyum

Hey All:

Long time listener, first time caller.

I am looking for dimensions for the SR-2 - a 3-D model or dwg would be FANTASTIC, but I'll take what I can get. It will be a couple months before I can buy the board (a pair of x5650's broke the bank), so in the meantime I'd like to design & fab a case and water blocks.

Thanks!

Thanks, Redduc, but I should have been more specific. I am looking for, at minimum, a drawing that includes screw hole locations; the dimensional locations of all the major components would be nice as well. I will be designing & machining a waterblock that will mount to the mobo, so these dimensions are critical.

Thanks!

I think I'd be speaking for all of OCF is that, when you get around to it, we'd love to see your work :).

Absolutely! My timeline just moved up, too: I found out that EVGA sells the SR-2, refurbished, at about a $200 discount!

Also, should I post a water-cooling hardware question in general hardware? (such as, what car provides a 360 mm heater core?)

Thanks all.

Back