• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

warcraft III I think I am out of luck

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pinky33

My friends started playing wcIII so I went to my cd case to grab the cd and can't find my cd-key. I did not register it on battle.net. Unless I find the case is there any way to prove I have a real cd to get a valid key so I can play with friends again?

I have failed.

-pinky

No, I don't think there is. You may try to contact the company and tell them that you have the physical CD. Maybe they can do something. Can't hurt to try.

If you don't have the key or haven't registered it I highly doubt you well be able to get it done, unfortunately

I am in the same boat with that and another game that works with battle.net.. I didn't keep the retail packaging (i usually write down the serial and pack it with the cd/dvd though), but apparently.. that papers gone missing too.. they should imprint serials on the disk.. packaging is too bulky to keep around =(

With blizzard products if you register the product after recieving it it's a done deal. no hassle, no bother, you register the game and throw it away. *shrug*

Back