• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTX 560Ti 448 SLI or not

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bigbaddie

Thinking about whether to SLI it or not? Apparently 2 of these cards are better than GTX 580 and its still cheaper this way.

Thanks

750W PSU could hold that, It is a seasonic gold after all. Im sure up to 900w load its still solid.

The only thing with SLI is you will inevitably run into the occasional game that doesnt support it very well, or as the most recent 29x.xx drivers have shown sometimes the driver completely botches your SLI config. It doesnt bother me enough to get off of my SLI config but it is worth considering.

BF3, Probably D3 some crysis 2. Monitor is 60hz. don't know why that really comes into play tho

Dammit.. moneys becoming tight. Would SLI grant me a good boost in performance for the price?

Dammit.. moneys becoming tight. Would SLI grant me a good boost in performance for the price?

yes i run 2 gigabyte 560ti in sli on a 40 inch 120 hertz lcd tv and i play crysis 2 and starcraft 2 and cod 2 no problems at all they scream these cards and i still had a little head room to over clock these 2 cards i use a 750 watt power supply , 2600k proc at 4.9 ghz and 8 gig rip jaw mem and a corsiar h70 cooler ,and a asus p8p67 deluxe motherboard , i am at 92 -96 frames using frap program at 4xaa

:Dthese 560 cards are the sweet spot and alot of people spend alot more money getting 570 , 580 cards when 2 560`s beat their numbers or run neck to neck with them :attn::rock:the 580 `s run around $600 bucks here and my 2 560 run really really close to it , i am waiting for the next generation of cards that run on the new pci express 3.0 and move to the new 2011 socket

Last edited:
Back