• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hwbot submissions broken?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nooster

Hi all, have tried to submit a few completed maxmem benches to hwbot and everytime i do i get this dump,

Code:
Details:
org.springframework.web.multipart.MultipartException: Could not parse multipart servlet request; nested exception is org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$IOFileUploadException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Read timed out
Stack trace:
org.springframework.web.multipart.commons.CommonsMultipartResolver.parseRequest(CommonsMultipartResolver.java:162)
org.springframework.web.multipart.commons.CommonsMultipartResolver.resolveMultipart(CommonsMultipartResolver.java:138)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.checkMultipart(DispatcherServlet.java:887)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:750)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:719)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:669)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:585)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:646)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:436)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:374)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:302)
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.NormalRewrittenUrl.doRewrite(NormalRewrittenUrl.java:195)
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(RuleChain.java:159)
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.doRules(RuleChain.java:141)
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.processRequest(UrlRewriter.java:90)
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:417)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
org.hwbot.web.filter.CookieFilter.doFilter(CookieFilter.java:186)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
org.springframework.web.filter.HiddenHttpMethodFilter.doFilterInternal(HiddenHttpMethodFilter.java:77)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:88)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:470)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
org.apache.catalina.valves.RequestFilterValve.process(RequestFilterValve.java:276)
org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteAddrValve.invoke(RemoteAddrValve.java:81)
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:291)
org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:190)
org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:291)
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:776)
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:705)
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:898)
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:690)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

is it just me or is this effecting everyone?

I think the site has been having issues this past week because Massman has been at CeBit and I'm not sure how much attention it has received. It may be worth checking out the hwbot forums to see if anyone else has made a post about it :shrug:

The problem only seams to occur when uploading screenshots or pictures. if your just adding verification links its seams to be fine

Sorry to say that but maxxmem is waste of time. There are results in both auto submissions and manual that are totally different ( maybe that's why there is problem with submission now ). Also no points for this benchmark.
Submissions for everything else were working fine yesterday ( at least there is many new results ).

The past 4 or 5 days I've been having trouble navigating to hwbot at all. It's very slow compared to everywhere I visit.

Thanks for the heads up on maxmem didn't even realize that there is no points for it in my rush... Just trying to get my points up to join the team :(

1 tip ... for 3D benchmarks use ~5GHz or higher cpu clock and make all 3D benchmarks on 1 and 2 gfx ( I think you have 2 as you have SLI in sig but I can be wrong ) that will give you enough points to join team.
Also check older drivers. Latest version isn't best. Try something from 280 series.
Cpu benchmarks will be harder as your cpu is very popular.

http://hwbot.org/benchmarks <-- here is list what points you can get for each benchmark

HWbot isnt even loading for me at the moment, i keep getting a timeout error. anyone else getting this?

been trying to get on the BOT for the last hour or so.

HWbot isnt even loading for me at the moment, i keep getting a timeout error. anyone else getting this?

been trying to get on the BOT for the last hour or so.

I have the same problem, the site's been down a good 8+ hours now.

I think they're trying to implement load balancing and a mirror between serveral servers and it hasn't been working out correctly or they are adding some IPS services, that seems to be the types of errors that are popping up when you get partly through.

I also don't believe their signatures are currently working either, at least on a site where I use it as a sig it doesn't parse correctly.

I also got errors when trying to force a recalculation of my score.

Seems the bot has crashed again.

I've been trying to get to the site for the last twenty minutes or so and it just keeps endlessly saying the site is loading when nothing is happening. :(

Crashed again.

Been down for probably an hour and-a-half to two hours now.

Maybe they should try upgrading their servers or something? Seems to crash 2-3 times a week.

Back