• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ RMA with missing stickers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
I had a bundle of vertex 3 maxiops drives here, and I noticed that they all had different stickers on them - the ones that say "warranty void if this sticker is removed". Some of them were still on, others were half peeled off... I've never so much as touched the stickers and I unboxed the new drives myself, but it seems they just peel off on their own. They had only been used since January some time. I didn't look that close, but it seems like there isn't any residue left behind or anything, and I'm not real sure whats up with that.

Has anyone tried to RMA an OCZ drive and been told they can't because that sticker is damaged/missing?

maybe ask OCZ ? ... I had only Agility 3 last year and it had sticker / it went to RMA maybe 3 weeks after I bought it. Now I have 2x PQI 32GB ( old but have USB ) - 1 have sticker and 3x Crucial M4 , 1 have sticker , 2 not.

Back