• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just a little help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheArtist

Registered
Hi i am new to all this i just bought intel i5 2500k and overclocked it with a friend help to 4.3 ghz my cpu voltage is at 1.2750 V first thing i wanna know is how i can understand if my system is stable...i have it one week for my work and nothing happens....and the most serious my Dram voltage is at 1.6467 v and is the last black in the line of voltages all the above are red....ok bad thing?.what problem will this cause ???(i change it at 1.5800 v is this better?)...Omg help.....My core temps are in idle about 30 - 32 C.

Motherboard:msi p67a-c43 (b3)
Processor: intel core i5 2500k
Ram:4x4 gb kingston 1600 mhz
Graphics : asus gtx 560

What voltage is your RAM rated to run at? You can check for stability by running Prime or IBT (IntelBurnTest)...

Prime95

IntelBurnTest
My ram is rated at 1,65V i checked it with IBT 10 passes at maximum but i dont have the time to check with prime95 for 8 or 12 hours cause this PC is for my work .i want to know if its ok with the voltage i have now or i have to turn it back....thanks for the response!

If your RAM is rated at 1.6V, and the current DRAM frequency is DDR3-1600, then manually adjust the DRAM voltage to 1.6V.

If your RAM is rated at 1.6V, and the current DRAM frequency is DDR3-1600, then manually adjust the DRAM voltage to 1.6V.
whenever you tell me that it was wrong to set it at 1.58 volts to reconfigure it pff ... Thanks for the help and response.

Back