• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hey there guys.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Draggin

So basically I messed around this semester and my GPA got below 3.5.
If anyone here lives in Florida they know of the Bright futures which pays for your college.

Well now I don't have it and they are threatening to null my work this year because I cannot pay...

I am basically here to talk about computers, games, audio and the general knowledge of computers, but the main reason is to sell all my stuff.

I am of course keeping one of my laptops but it really does suck.
I currently am set up with three 24 inch acer led monitors, a 7960x,Dual 580's, 800D, dual loop, the works basically.
Granted I bought myself none of this, my parents bought it for me for graduating highschool (go figure).

So my main concern with this community is how many posts it takes to sell something. I am not one of those people that sticks around just for the lax market but right now I am desperate.

I tried Craigslist but the one around here is filled with poor college students like myself!

Anyone have suggestions? Please don't suggest eBay as they take way too much of the profit.

It would take 100 quality posts and a valid ISP/edu/gov assigned email (no free ones like Yahoo, Gmail, etc) set in your profile to get access to the classifieds here.

If you selling CL, be prepared to get under what it is worth.

Thanks.
I have all that, but I do not think I can get 100 posts by next friday without spamming.
I will leave your site HQ. Thanks

Back