• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Research components for my PC case BitFenix ​​Merc Beta

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jckouame

Hello Mr,
I would like to mount my computer with the case ​BitFenix Merc Beta which ​I already bought. I am not gifted in the field of the electronic components. I would like that you give me a stable list of ​components fast, stable, reliable, durable and cheaper that you tested so that. I can follow your example and mount my all alone ​computer. As you are gifted in ​the field of electronic ​maintenance and you know all the wheels of the ​trade.Thank you for your pleasant attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Windows 7 Pro, Intel I5 2500K, Coolermaster Hyper 212+, Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3, Corsair XMS3 1333MHZ 4x4GB, Western Digital or Seagate 1TB 7200RPM 6.0 Gb/S, SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold.

We'd need to know what you're planning to use the computer for and how much you're willing to spend on it.

Back