• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sabertooth p67 audio ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mcox06

Ok sorry for this but... So I have no sound out of my P67 Rev. 3. Do I need to buy an audio card or what? I thought this mobo came with what was needed to get audio. Everything else works fine...except for the occasional freeze of the system that happens somewhat randomly after running it for weeks at a time. Don't need anything fancy just want to use skype on my cpu. Or could I just get a bluetooth headset and sync it to this pc? Do I have to buy something for this cpu to support blue tooth? Deleted... This is a "G"-rated forum i'm such a noob on this stuff. I'll get you some amazing wholesale real estate deals though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done both and no Audio. Does my cpu come with some type of audio on the motherboard? I tried plugging in some headphones and that does not work either. Maybe I didn't connect something correctly?

Ok I got it working on my headphones so I guess I need speakers as there is nothing built into this mobo.

Back