• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA 750i FTW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

H3r3tik

Hey everyone,

Really quick question, I'm trying to overclock on my EVGA 750i FTW. I was looking at my bios version in REGEDIT and it says 6.00 PG. Is there a more current bios available? I've been trying to find out the answer to that and haven't had much luck so I figured I'd just ask here.

Thanks!

H3r3tik

Yea I did but I wasn't sure how to compare my bios version to it to make sure that I wasn't rolling back a version. Guess I should have made that a little more clear. Found my answer though. Going to be updating to this, hopefully get some better performance out of my system since it is an 8GB system. Hopefully some more overclocking headroom as well. Thanks for taking the time to reply

The v6.00PG refers to the Phoenix / Award BIOS revision, and not the EVGA BIOS revision like SZ1K for example.

Back