• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Microsoft Flight

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RADIO_ACTIVE

I picked it up on Steam today. Not a bad flight sim for free. I'm loving free flying around Hawaii. I like how steam is doing f2p anyone else pick this up? However I still understand some of the negativity that surrounds f2p, but there are times when its good and for me its nice to try games I would have never purchased.

I enjoy it. For it being free it's fun. The little plane is a joy to putt around in take in the "scenery". Did about two hours worth of touch N goes, refining my approaches from different angles, distences, altitudes. Free!

Thanks for reminding me. Saw this on my laptop yesterday and meant to download it when I got back to my desktop, but forgot. Downloading it now.

Tonight I am going to try and find the volcano. I wonder if there are any mods like Flight Simulator X has? I would love to see some enhanced textures.

Tonight I am going to try and find the volcano. I wonder if there are any mods like Flight Simulator X has? I would love to see some enhanced textures.

It's F2P because the money will come from Microsoft DLC which will expand the scenery and add additional aircraft. I wouldn't be surprised if MS makes any 3rd party addon/mod/scenery very hard to come by as it would be encroaching on their revenues.

Last edited:
fun but disappointed with the plane selection at first, and that the mustang has no cockpit

I have been only flying the little plane they give you at first in free flight. I imagine you would have to pay to get some nice aircraft though.

Back