• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Warning?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LoganG

I got this on my current WU:

22:20:36:WARNING:WU01:FS00:FahCore returned an unknown error code which probably indicates that it crashed

Now my progress has stopped a 99.99% complete. I am very new to this so if anyone could supply some insight I would appreciate it.

Would you post the log.txt file so we can study it. Yep, paste the whole thing, and put

[code ] <-- like this, but remove the space before the ]

[/code ] <-- ditto.

tags around it so it's easy to read through.

At 99% the V7 client will want to download the next work unit, so it's available for you, while the current work unit (wu), is being uploaded. You've got internet connection, so it's a puzzler, atm.

Post up the log.txt and let's see what it shows.

Cooking dinner for me and the kids atm but I will post as soon as possible. Thank you for your response.

Well I had closed out the F@HController while making dinner, started it back up to get the warning in the log again and it finished, I don't know what the warning was about but I will post again if I get it again.

I'm glad it all worked out.

GPU folding is always a bit trickier, because of the card differences, and the driver differences.

I'm not doing GPU folding, just SMP. I figured with only a single 6850 I would be better off SMP folding rather than GPU folding, was that an accurate assumption?

That IS unusual. If it happens again, please post up the FULL log for that work unit. Without that log, it's just guessing. Even then, not all errors are explainable. It's a bit like the proteins we're studying - lots of unknowns exist.

I agree with your assumption about cpu folding.

If it happens again I will definitely post up the log file, I didn't even think about it this time. Thanks for the help.

Back