• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recommended service to get a U.S IP?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Guvernment

Being in Costa Rica, cable TV has gone to crap, channels that used to have SAP they have randomly removed, translations are awful, even the wife prefers some of the English shows.

i want to try out some services to get a U.S IP so i can test out hulu and netflix, as netflix latin america is also crap.

i have a WDLive and PS3 so i deally a service that lets me put settings in a device more so that using a vpn if possible?

Only thing I can think of is a proxy service. And tbh, they are usually very slow. There might be paid options that are fast enough for HD streaming, in the meantime you can check out TOR and see if they ever actually came out with hte TOR router which would solve your HDlive/PS3 issues.

unblock-us.com was one i had forgot the name of that [H] reminded me of.

TOR could be cool.

Tor can be configured so you always use a certain country as an exit node but I don't believe the network would be fast enough to really stream any netflix or hulu.

Back