• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OCF - What games are you currently playing/buying - 2012 edition

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Janus67

Benching Team Leader
I figured I should make a thread for anyone to post what they are currently playing/buying now or in the near future (next week or so).

Feel free to post game trailers/previews/review videos.

If you haven't embedded a youtube video here before, you simply type: [ yvid ]########[ /yvid ] (no spaces of course)

The numbers are the unique identifiers to a specific youtube video. For example:

I plan to pick up Fez in the near future (XBLA game). Normal youtube link:
Embedded:
[ yvid ]0-LMU5T5vk8[ /yvid ] (again, no spaces in the []'s)
or to show you:

I have tons of games on steam, but mainly I play BF3 and black ops. Especially black ops lately as I have started a clan with some friends and we bought a server.

Also play left 4 dead, a bit of operation flashpoint, TF2, and other FPS games.

Might get Medal of Honor Warfighter when that comes out.

BF3 exclusively.. I installed Crysis Warhead to test the GTX680, but didn't end up doing much with it. Waiting for a good game to come out and I might consider that.

Had been playing a lot of Skyrim after my BF3 binge.

Picked up Postal III today. I'm a long time fan.

Diablo III on the horizon.

ios Max Payne, ME3, SR the 3rd. Waiting for Max Payne 3...(A lot of 3 games...D3 as well) "The sun arose with practiced bravado"
Oh and I want to play through the indie game "Journey" this weekend on the PS3.

Last edited:
I don't think any of the games i'm really looking forward to are due in 2012, maybe 2013...

The game i really want is GTR3, but I'd also like to see a new Stalker game and a new Sup Commander game.

Well I always seem to play DoD:Source, for my nightly 30min-1hr twitch fix. Been playing BF3 but most times my friends are not on to squad up so I end up back playing DoD where I can actually talk to people on the server. Microsoft Flight has had my attention a few nights here and there. Skyrim had my attention for a while but I just uninstalled it.

What I'm really waiting for is D3 so that me and my wife can share playing together as we are both huge Blizzard fans.

Other games I am looking forward to are , Guild Wars 2, GTA5, and now that they recently released Max Payne 3 trailer, it makes me want to go play one and two all over again.

That Fez game looks pretty interesting.

BF3, Skyrim, Saints Row: the Third, Witcher 2

I am eagerly waiting for Diablo 3 and Max Payne 3 which come out on the same day.... oh lawdy.

That Fez game looks pretty interesting.

Fez is definitely an interesting game. Far deeper than I ever imagined it to be. The depth of the puzzles (there is an in-game language/number system/directional system that you have to translate [or google :chair:], for example) is outstanding, you really feel some accomplishment on the majority of the ones that you figure out, although there are the occasional ones that I have had to look up and realized that there was next to no way I would have figured it out on my own.

still a very very good game. (put in about 12 hours on Saturday+Sunday with the wife)

I will have to check out when I have time this week.

Edit: its only for xbox right now so I will have to wait until they release it on Steam or PS3.

Have finished Fez, that game was excellent. About 20 hours of gameplay for 100 (200%?) completion [32 cube, 32 anti-cube, 3 heart pieces]. I had to look up a couple things online, but all but a couple puzzles were figured out by my wife and I.

Back