• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VDDA+ Voltage too high??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ttam Legacy

Registered
I decided to install the monitoring software that came with my mobo today and I received an alert telling me that the VDDA+ voltage is 3.060. The bios is set for optimized defaults and no overclocking has been done.

The speed of my processor is 3200 Mhz and the bios says that the cpu is at 3232 Mhz. I have to idea how to change the VDDA+ voltage. I'm not sure if this is incorrect or if this is a true problem that could damage my CPU or mobo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not even sure what that parameter is about. I googled it and came up with nothing.

Me neither. I've tried changing it in the bios and using the Asus Suite II software that came with the mobo but it hasn't worked. Still shows up in the bios and monitoring software as +3.060.

In the bios, it states that the max setting should be 2.8, standard setting is 2.5.

Back