• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Push or Pull for MoRA 3 Pro 140

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cronos1013

Registered
Ok so I bought all the parts for my new watercooling setup, and I saw the MoRa-3 Pro 140 and had to have it... What I am wondering is how much will my performance be hurt if I set the fans up to pull?

I am running yate-loon 120's with 120~>140mm shrouds, they were cheap, quiet, in stock, had good static pressure, and did I mention cheap (like 3 bucks a pop for 10 of them).

I figured I would buy one of the side "frames" for the radiator, mod it a little bit for easy filter removal, and insert that thick high flow filter material (like some 10 pore per inch open cell stuff) into that side.

That way I could take it out and wash it, without a big impact on air flow.

So am I looking at a road that I will later regret, or will the pull setup be fine with this radiator?

-Chris

You're looking at a really nominal difference, especially with how over-radded you're gonna be.

Conumdrum

That's exactly what I mean, I think I've settled on some low cell per inch open foam (but like and inch thick) for my filter. It doesn't do a whole lot to stop air flow, but I'm hoping that it will help with dust, plus I can wash it easily enough.

Chris

Back