• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ivy bridge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Megustabrother

hello guys

the ivy bridge cpus well be on sale monday the 23 of april

the tray version only

the box version well be on sale on the 29 of april

my sources are telling me that there is a chance that the sale on the i7 3770k well started on 29 april

I well have a confirmation tomorrow morning

news about the i7 3770k

the cpu well be released as a tray version in 23 of may to a very.limited countries

in the 29 of april it well be avilable in box or tray worldwide

This is great information if remotely true. But I have to call a spade a spade...or at least question it... :p

Understand the side we rest on. Some new member jumps in this forum and posts unsupported information about an unreleased architecture. How do you know this stuff? Why should we believe you?

Again sorry to be so negative sounding...you may be spot on, but not knowing who you or your sources are from a deep hole in the ground, makes me get out the salt shaker...

This is great information if remotely true. But I have to call a spade a spade...or at least question it... :p

Understand the side we rest on. Some new member jumps in this forum and posts unsupported information about an unreleased architecture. How do you know this stuff? Why should we believe you?

Again sorry to be so negative sounding...you may be spot on, but not knowing who you or your sources are from a deep hole in the ground, makes me get out the salt shaker...

to toss salt over your shoulder for good luck? or are you calling them a slug/snail so you can put salt on them to kill it? Are you looking for that grain of salt to take?

Or are you in the mood for some margaritas - it's early but by the time you get to cbus we can grab some! :beer:

earthdog I have no reason to troll you guys or do anything wrong I just got this information and I thought I should share it that's all the story

No problem.. I understand. Just understand where we (ok, I) am coming from here. I sincerely hope you are wrong as I would like to get some new goodies sooner rather than later!

Back