• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sony has gone completely coocoo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Link isn't working, but from the title... :facepalm: + 1

Only reason Apple doesn't have it patented is because it involves gaming... :rofl:

I pasted the link without the http part. It should work, by manually pasting it.. (The link works for me.) It could be under heavy load right now. It's just started to make the social/aggregate rounds...

Pretty much:

Coordinating real-world gatherings to promote an online community, the method including: encouraging participants of the online community to participate in a real-world gathering by providing incentives for the participants; promoting familiarity among the participants by providing and introducing online community titles of the participants at the real-world gathering; and providing online benefits or rewards to the participants for participating in the real-world gathering. Keywords include socializing in the real world, community building and bridging the gap between the game world and the real world.
It's really a :facepalm:

Get me the $20,000 for filing or however much it costs and I'll get the local ACM chapter to file a defensive patent on our LAN parties.

Back