• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheap hosting site

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hallen

I just want to get my eMail and have a Domain for companies like Adobe for free software tools.

Want to pay next to 0.00 $$$.

TIA

Harvey

Just Host..

I just want to get my eMail and have a Domain for companies like Adobe for free software tools.

Want to pay next to 0.00 $$$.

TIA

Harvey

What up.... I use www.justhost.com and can't complain over $14.95 a year... Not to mention their tech support is awesome.. Live chat 24/7 or a high end tech has never taken more than an hour to respond via email. If you go with them hallen, I'd be extremely appreciative if you could use me as a source reference.. I get a price discount for referrals.. Thanks again.. hope they're what YOU are looking for too.

www.justhost.com

Or just register a domain name with any of the popular registrars out there; almost all of them will allow you to create email addresses with the registered domain... And you can get a .com as cheap as $5/year if you look around for specials/coupons.

Or just register a domain name with any of the popular registrars out there; almost all of them will allow you to create email addresses with the registered domain... And you can get a .com as cheap as $5/year if you look around for specials/coupons.

Adobe wants a domain to register as a developer. I set registered a domain with my ISP paid them and it was worthless because they want more money for softwear tools to use. Bad choice. Now I'm looking for for the whole thing for the least $$. Justhost looks good but my price is $3.95/month or $47.40/year. Too much.

48 ???

Adobe wants a domain to register as a developer. I set registered a domain with my ISP paid them and it was worthless because they want more money for softwear tools to use. Bad choice. Now I'm looking for for the whole thing for the least $$. Justhost looks good but my price is $3.95/month or $47.40/year. Too much.

perhaps... i just kinda looked at it like 4 bucks a month (even if you total it up at 48 bucks a year) I don't think there's anything else in my life, short of my subscription to SKY fm that I can get for 4 bucks a month. If you refer one other person to justhost.. it pays for itself for a year and a half.

Good luck with your search.. :) Drop us a link when you get set up. I recently got my photo gallery up and running in its infant stage where I have pics of my rig at http://www.alldlb.com/zenpics i've had a domain name for a year or so.. just started tinkering again.

caio~

Back