• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9500 GT Overclocking, Need help please. =)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trogdor8freebir

Alright, so I've been trying to overclock my 9500 gt because I'm poor like that and now I need help because I'm new to overclocking.
Please don't comment and say something like "Buy a new video card". :)

Well, so far I've been doing real good with overclocking doing some research and by going by this safe step-by-step guide for overclocking GPU.
However, I need some information.

What is the max safe voltage for overclocking my Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT @ 1GB DDR2 video card?

Are you able to change the voltage? I know on alot of cards you cant change it. Ive seen the clocks on the cards hit GPU 730 MHZ
SHADER CLOCK 1944 /MEMORY GPU 460

Thank you Eviljoker for responding.
I automatically assumed mine could be changed using this program, so I didn't mess with it at all until I got a response.
But it does seem like I can't change the voltage like you said.
Sorry for wasting your time =/, still a newbie at overclocking.

Its never wasting time when ya dont no bud. I tell my employees( If you dont know, ask!) :) But you really sure try to get a new card man.. Look on ebay.. I found some good deals on there. even if its an older card.

EDIT..IF you have ANY more questions. Please ask man.

Back